Wedding Day Package
- Initial discovery meeting to discuss couple's vision (2 hours)
- Facilitate and coordinate rehearsal
- Create wedding day timeline
- Instruct attendants of their responsibilities
- Provide on-site coordination and supervision at the ceremony and during the reception
- Confirm all necessary documents and rings are present for the ceremony
- Ensure that the bride and groom thoroughly enjoy their day!
Full Service Wedding Coordination (Relax and let go of the details)
- All of the above, plus...
- Unlimited consultations and/or planning
- Provide preferred vendor's list
- Accompany bride to vendors or tastings
- Ensure the bridal party and all family members are aware of their roles and cues for the ceremony
- Contact vendors to confirm times and locations
- Negotiate with vendors if desired
- Assist with theme selection and detail
- Move items from ceremony to reception location
- Confirm all details and decorations are in place at the ceremony and reception
- See that all gifts get to the couple or relative responsible for this task
- Provide the Bridal Emergency Kit
A La Carte Services (fees vary on services selected)
- Prescreened vendor referrals
- Arrange for pre-wedding events
- Various services by the hour
Contents property of Quackers Weddings. Copyright 2007, rights reserved. Contact Quackers for details.
Quackers Weddings is an official member of Northwest Special Events.